Emoji are small pictures that you can add to your conversations to express yourself and have a little fun while chatting!
- Click the grey emoji button at the bottom right of a chat window and click the emoji you wish to add:
- Or, type the code that represents the emoji you wish to add. If you're not sure, you can type
: followed by the first few letters to open an autocomplete menu. Press the
TAB key to cycle through the desired emoji from the autocomplete menu:
|Trillian also supports conversion of old school emoticons into their emoji equivalents. For example, if you type |
:) it will be automatically converted to an emoji before being sent to your contact.
- Click the Trillian button in the upper left of your contact list and click Settings:
- Click the Chat Windows section, scroll down to Emoji, and uncheck Show emoji using:
- Enjoy a life without emoji, you heartless curmudgeon !