Trillian's powerful events system lets you map system-wide keyboard shortcuts to Trillian-specific events. For example, you can configure the shortcut
Ctrl+Shift+T to open a message window to your friend Tricia and bring it into focus no matter where you are.
Configuring keyboard shortcuts
- Click the Trillian button in the upper left of your contact list and click Settings.
- Click the Events section on the left.
- Click Add a New Event Recipe.
- Within the If box, select a keyboard combination is hit and then click click to set to define the shortcut.
- Within the Then box, select the action you wish to occur.