Changing how contacts are sorted
- Click the Trillian button in the upper left of your contact list and click Settings:
- Click the Contact List section and click to enable or disable Sort contacts by and then choose a sort method:
- Status. Contacts are sorted by status in the following order: online, away, do not disturb, mobile, invisible, offline.
- Service. Contacts are sorted alphabetically by service. The services themselves are also sorted alphabetically, e.g. ICQ/Apple, ICQ/Banana, XMPP/Apple, XMPP/Banana.
- Alphabet. Contacts are sorted alphabetically.
- Reverse alphabet. Contacts are sorted reverse alphabetically.
- Conversation history size. Contacts are sorted based on how much history exists, letting the people you talk to the most naturally rise to the top of the groups they're in.
- Manual sort. In this mode, no sort algorithm is applied and you can drag and drop contacts to rearrange their order as you see fit.